Whitefield Health Centre, Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8GH
Telephone: 0161 766 8221
FIT testing (Faecal Immunochemical Testing) Covid-19 vaccination booking helpline: 0161 983 2300 Patient Questionnaire High volume of call requests Please allow 48 hours to process prescriptions Covid Vaccines For Urgent Mental Health please contact 0161 464 3679.
0300 303 8565 between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri and 9am-1pm Sat.
Do not visit any of our services and please call us to cancel your appointment if any of the following apply to you:
• A high temperature, meaning you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
• A new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
• You live with someone displaying any of the above symptoms
• You have been contacted by Test and Trace services and asked to self-isolate.
• You have recently arrived back in the UK after a holiday abroad in a country where government advice is that you need to self-isolate – details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors
All ‘walk-in’ clinics have been cancelled until further notice. All patients will be offered an initial telephone triage/consultation Please do not attend the service unless you have been advised to attend, following a telephone consultation with a Nurse/Doctor
If you are asked to attend the service, please wear a face covering.
Please contact your local clinic if you require further advice or an appointment.
If you need EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION you have the following options:
• Contact your local clinic
• Contact your GP – Family-Planning clinic details below.